Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

bareMinerals READY Luminizer in The Love Affair Pictures + Swatches

Back with another review, well, more like a first impressions of a product. I've always wanted to try some of the bareMinerals READY collection because I am a fan of bareMinerals, but not so much the mess that comes with loose powder. However, bareMinerals is really expensive in the UK compared to The States. This retails for $26 in America and £26 in the UK! I picked this up half price (£13) at Debenhams, which is unfortunately now out of stock. "The Shining Moment" was already out of stock so I had no choice but to take "The Love Affair".

bareMinerals describes this products as enhancing "your complexion with a radiant, lit-from-within glow. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex, this silky smooth formula delivers incredible skin-nourishing benefits. FEATURES & BENEFITS: This formula combines our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex composed of positively-charged sea minerals with antioxidants and cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for soothed, conditioned skin. Highlights the complexion with a soft, candlelit radiance. Sweep over cheeks, eyes, forehead and bridge of nose for beautiful luminescence."

The colour is described as a "pink nectar glow." I would say that it's more gold-beige colour, slight hint of pink with champagne-gold shimmer. It is definitely on the warmer side, and does not have chunky glitter.












I have been obsessed with highlighters recently, I'm not sure what it is, but I have been lusting after plenty of highlighters, but I'm definitely not liking some of the price tags.

I like the packaging, it comes in pretty sleek white compact with a good sized mirror. I think the pattern is gorgeous (it's all in the small details). I don't think this looks cheap at all.

The formula is extremely silky smooth and I am pleased there is no chunky glitters in it. In my opinion, the only product that should have chunky glitter in it is eyeshadow. This is why I do not like NARS Orgasm, AT ALL. Back to the topic at hand, I am so glad this is now in my collection. I've only used it once, and it looks very nice on my skin (I would say I have a light-medium skintone), but so far, I like it. I think this would look nice in the inner corners of the eyes as well. It gives a nice subtle glow, exactly what you want from a highlighter. All in all, I'm quite the happy bunny.

My first impressions verdict:
❤❤❤❤♡ (4 out of 5 hearts) ^^

Hope you enjoyed this review and until next time..

- Diem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment