Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

ELF HD Blush in Headliner: Review and Swatches

 Hi everyone, long time, no post. Today, I will be reviewing the ELF HD Blush in the colour, Headliner.

The HD blush comes in a plastic pump bottle (measures around 10cm in height and 2cm in circumference). I would describe the colour as a dusty rose pink with subtle gold shimmer. I would say that once blended onto the skin, the shimmer pretty much disappears so for those who dislikes shimmer in their blushes (like I do), don't let this put you off.

Priced at £3.75, you can purchase it on the ELF website.

I quite like the packaging for this blush. I think ELF products tend to be a bit bulky, but this blush packaging is really light. The pump, however, dispenses too much product as a little really goes a long way with these blushes. They are too pigmented (yes, a product can be TOO pigmented) and so I would be careful when pumping out product.

The product itself is lovely. Feels very creamy and velvety, as if it has been whipped? I have dry skin and this blush does not leave dry patches. For £3.75, I think this is an absolute steal. The colour is very natural and I think it would suit light to medium skin tones.

Please find pictures of swatches below.


I would recommend this to people, with the advice of: use sparingly.

My final verdict:
❤❤❤❤♡ (4 out of 5 hearts) ^^

Hope you enjoyed this review - let me know your thoughts if you've tried this product and until next time..

- Diem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment