Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Welcome to BloggersVille~

Hello to anyone who is reading this. I appreciate the time you're taking to read the thoughts and ramblings of a makeup addict. This blog will be about all things makeup =)) I will be doing many hauls, reviews, swatches etc. Hopefully, I will be able to do product reviews on each and every product that I have along with product comparisons.

I am also subscribed to GlossyBox. This is a subscription based service where you pay £10 + £2.95 p&p and you'll receive 5 luxury high end samples. So, every month, I will do a blog post on the products received.

I would also like to say that I am in no means, a makeup "guru". I don't believe that I have an "expert" opinion on all things cosmetics-related. I will, however, say that I have tried many different products so I know what works for me and what doesn't. My opinions will always be 100% honest. Thank you once again for reading this, and please follow~!

- Diem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment